dimanche 7 octobre 2012

Morticia




Here's my picture for Halloween. As I'm going to be very busy the next weeks, I post it now :)

Carolyn Jones as Morticia Addams, of course ...

Done with PS.

7 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. An impressively subtle black and white work, full of charm! At least as good as
      your colored art.

      Supprimer
  2. Amazing job Serge! I'm always excited to see your new work.
    Questions: How do you get their skin so realistic? What brushes do you use?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Saw it on deviant.
    Always mindblowing finish level.
    How long those it take.... give or take ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love this one so much :-) Carolyn Jones is such a beautiful woman and this is just a perfect homage. Great work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. AFTER EFFECT WORK!!!

    VEGDA Remix - Glitch Mob - Drive It Like You Stole It
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GyMGe33aWA&feature=youtu.be

    RépondreSupprimer